Guided Hiking Tours
Looking for an Exciting Adventure?
Join us on one of our popular Guided Hiking Tours along Grapevine Lake!
We depart every Saturday at 11:00am.
Book your Hiking Tour TODAY!
Benefits from our Guided Hiking Tour:
*Most of this trail in shaded by tree coverage!
*Get outdoors and stay active!
*Burn on average 180 calories.
*See and identify numerous wildlife.
*Take amazing scenic photos.
*Explore one of DFW’s long-lost treasures.
*Gaze upon Grapevine Lake from a 60 foot cliff.
Guided Hiking Tour
Time: 60 Minutes
Distance: 1.5 miles
Skill Level: Easy – Moderate
We include the following gear…
Register Now for your Guided Hiking Tour!
Getting outdoors is a great way to stay active while adding in some extra fitness.
Here are some additional benefits:
Join us for an adventurous fitness activity!
Hiking is considered an aerobic exercise and can help improve:
- Cardiorespiratory fitness including heart, lungs and blood vessels
- Muscle strength
- Bone density (or slow its loss)
- Sleep quality
- Weight control. On average hiking burns up about 250 calories an hour—and people who lose weight through hiking or walking generally maintain that loss and continue to lose, while those who depend on diets tend to gain weight back.
Exploring through the forest can also help reduce your risk for:
- Heart disease and stroke
- High blood pressure or Type 2 diabetes
- High cholesterol and triglycerides
- Colon, breast, lung and endometrial cancers
- Depression (if so afflicted)
- Early death (Studies have shown that someone who is active for seven hours a week has a 40 percent lower chance of dying early than someone active for less than 30 minutes a week.)
- Negative effects of osteoporosis and arthritis
- Tension and anxiety
Try hiking once a week to stay active and maintain a great healthy lifestyle.
Our hiking tours are fun and information-packed to give you the best experience.